Friday, March 16, 2012

Bloodsucker Books

So how about those vampires. They are everywhere these days, ever since that stupid twilight movie came out vampires have been taking over book stores. I mean its not like i dont enjoy a good vampire book every now and then but i mean come on people this is getting old. I'm sure that vampires aren't the only things that you can write about. I will admit i have read my fair share of vampire series but i can proudly say that most of them are older than twilight. I really like Vampire Academy, Night World  and Stargazer is really good to, but i know when to draw the line. I mean i swear this has to stop, there are girls out there who are borderline maniac about vampires these days. If i never see another person who is convinced that just because they're pale they automatically became a vampire i would be more than happy. I mean people seriously do you really want to be a bloodsucking immortal who lives by killing others? And don't try to pull that whole you don't have to kill them thing, if your sucking out someones life to survive because your dead then you have some personal problems. Oh and just because they stay young and beautiful forever doesnt mean you should go thinking being a vampire is a suitable option. i'm pretty sure being 18 gets annoying fast. So in the end its my opinion against the rest of the world so it doesnt really matter. If you want to read more about life killing monsters be my guest, but maybe just maybe trying something else would be good for your sanity (no offense meant)

No comments:

Post a Comment