Friday, March 16, 2012

Hunger Games Movie!!!!!

Dear Lord its really happening! Some genius decided to make The Hunger Games a movie and now its only a couple days away! I literally count the days until i will be able to watch this movie. I already preordered my tickets (Dbox, the day of) and i've even got my plan for the day mapped out. I mean guys I'm cutting school for this, and i will go to school unless i'm the process of dying or if my best friends/ cousins from Canada are here. I think Jennifer Lawrence will be perfect for Katniss, i confess i had my doubts when i first found out but now... Gale and Peeta seem pretty good to, but they arent exactly what i imagined. And Lenny Kravitz is going to play Cinna! That is beyond awesome! MARCH 23 HERE I COME!

2 comments:

  1. I disagree somewhat with their casting of Peeta... but Gale is SO hot! Cinna and Katniss were very good casting choices in my opinion, but we have to trust that Suzanne Collins will actually give us a true-to-book performancce on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg just watched the movie Friday with friends it was AWESOME they couldn't have gotten better actors

    ReplyDelete