Friday, March 16, 2012

What are blogs?

All right i will be the first to admit that i'm pretty to new to this whole blog thing, brand new actually. I accidently made this when i trued to sign up for my cousins website blog thing. I'm pretty sure most people come and post their whole life and what they ate and who they talked to, not that im hating... you know what never mind i'm hating. Maybe by writing this i'm proving myself to be just as shallow as they are but who cares. I mean i'm pretty sure i could live my life without knowing what someone ate for breakfast, but maybe thats just me. you know what now that i'm started let me just get all of this internet posting stuff off my chest. I hate that some people find it necessary to tell the world every little detail about them selves. I mean i honestly do'nt care at all if some one looked at her, or if he's sitting on a couch, or if she's buying a dress for prom. I mean people get over yourselves! And i hate that people are just constantly updating their status, in a relationship, just broke up, single. I mean dude if your that concerned about who your dating then you have some serious issues you need to work out. Anyways i went completely off topic. I just wanted to put it out there that i have no idea what im doing so dont judge my sad little blog thing that no one will ever see.

No comments:

Post a Comment